Would You Choose A Smooth Sea?September 11, 2018 Keep Going……..September 9, 2018
Benefits Of Drinking Water With Lemon
September 10, 2018 / Blog
- Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies.
- Lemons contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- It balances maintain the pH levels in the body.
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins.
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- It helps cure the common cold.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
- It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heart burn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems.
- Aids in the production of digestive juices.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.